Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME

This year for my birthday I would like to get...
1. an umbrella
2. some waterproof boots
3. a rad raincoat with a hood

I want these items because today was pouring rain when I woke up so my roommate was nice enough to drive me to school. But, getting there was the easy part. Once there, you still have to get to class and perhaps if I had either one or more of the above mentioned gifts, I wouldn't have been so cold and wet on my journey to class. And perhaps if I hadn't gotten so cold and wet, I would not have had the urge to get a hot cider. And maybe if I hadn't had the urge for hot cider, I wouldn't have taken the sip of cider the same temperature as magma and burned my tongue to uselessness.

1 comment:

Annie G said...

Taylor first of all, if you wrote a blog every single day my life would be complete haha. Secondly, I am going to find the sweetest umbrella for your birthday. Third! That blog I wrote about the haters...you know them. Actually I don't want to explain that here now..I'll text you. Tomorrow. Probably before you read this. If you ever read this. Haha... K bye