Sunday, April 12, 2009

Cinderella

I was sitting at my kitchen table pondering on my medical terminology class when my little sister, Makenna, decided she wanted to blow bubbles with me. I told her that she would have to wait until I was finished with my chapter. The next thing I know, the window in front of me has a a face pressed up against it. Makenna had decided that she was not willing to wait for me and washing the windows was a good way to pass the time. To be honest, I think it was her first time. I watched her spray the windows, smear the cleaner around, and then proceed to press her face against the glass so I could see how good of a job that she was doing. That action resulting in a face smear that required her to redo the window again. She then decided to play a joke on me and open the window and tell me its so clean that you can't even see it. She laughed at that one really hard. I just feel for my mother who wishes that Makenna would do more chores, but the action of her doing chores ends up with someone else having to clean up after her. This window fiasco may not have been as funny if Kenna hadn't used all the remaining Windex in our house for about six windows. Now we have no Windex to clean her face smears off.

No comments: