Friday, April 24, 2009

Raffle Time

Today in Nutrition we had a raffle. Our professor, Matt Schmidt, thought that it would a great way to entertain his favorite class and have a wonderful time. I didn't win anything because I don't have that kind of luck to win fabulous prizes. Here is a list of some of the great items included in the raffle.

Star Wars Pez dispensers

A heavy black ball

Teachers edition Lifecycle book

Hellboy poster

"Beans are Great" pin

CD of a Japanese singer
Pen that had scissors on it

And the grand prize...

A nice jacket that only needed to be delinted a little bit

I feel a little jealous that I wasn't on the winning side of any of these items but perhaps one day my luck will change.









1 comment:

Annie G said...

hahaha...taylor. I love reading about things that happen in your day. It's wonderful. Also...I WANT THAT HEAVY BLACK BALL!

haha